Monday, March 28, 2011

Tired Legs and Mini Eggs

Wowza! I could really feel yesterday's speed work in my legs today. It took me a good 30 minutes to really feel good in my run this morning. I ended up doing 6.5 on the treadmill in 60 minutes. I had to sprint at the end of the hour so I could end exactly on the 6.5 miles. Does anyone else do that? I feel like I have to finish on the mile, 0.25, 05, or .75. Yes, I am officially weird like that. As evidenced by this sweaty gym locker room photo.


Wait, you're supposed to put flattering pictures of yourself on your blog? Whoops. 
P.S. How colorful is this locker room? A little much, no?

Dinner tonight was mix of grains (bulgar wheat, quinoa, rice) some delicious kale and a bit of turkey. Dessert was mini eggs. And then some mini eggs. There is actually some left in the bag, so...let's just say that between Tim and I we can probably make them disappear by bedtime. 

Mmmm....
Any good workouts today? :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, great workout! Still a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i LOVE cadbury mini eggs. i don't think i can buy an entire bag of them for fear i'll eat the entire package in one sitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mini eggs are what drove me to give up candy for Lent!! I LOVEEE them and ate a half bag plus a half bag of reeses eggs in one sitting on the tuesday before Lent started. I felt so sick, I swore off candy. Now I can't wait to have them again!

    ReplyDelete