Just kidding. I like stuff. I just know that none of you are sitting on the edge of your seat wanting to know what I want. Rude, as the world obviously revolves around me, but whatever. It's Christmas so I'll let it slide. Instead, here's what I really, really DON'T want to find under my tree. Remind me to forward this link to hubby....
1. Running Clothes: What? But I love running clothes! Okay, so hold on....running clothes that are the wrong size. I don't know what's worse - squeezing into a pair of compression tights one size too small or swimming in a giant shirt and wondering if you actually LOOK three sizes bigger than you really are. Never guess. Always ask someone what size they want.
2. Anything I Gave Away Last Year: Yes, I will remember that Bath and Body giftset. Even if it has been 2 years. Don't you like cucumber melon rain fresh essence? At least pass it on to someone I don't know, please.
|Everyone gets at least bath set at Christmas, right?|
3. Homemade Coupons: I feel like a hypocrite writing this, because I'm sure my mom still has some "Will Clean Your Car" and "One Breakfast in Bed" coupons lying around somewhere. So here's the caveat - under the age of 12, and coupons are OK. Old enough to drive to a Wal Mart? Buy me a real dang present.
|Sorry - not a real present.|
4. Anything Sexy: Because I'm a giant prude. Fine, I like a little sexy something something, but opening up a garter belt and thong combo in front of grandma is not alright. Special gifts get opened in private, thank you very much!
5. Anything TOO Practical: Is a waffle iron a romantic gift? Maybe not, but it's still fun and whimsical enough that I vote it's an awesome Christmas present. Vacuum cleaner filters? Naaat so much.
6. The One That's In the Mail: I think you all know where I'm going with this one. It's not ever coming, is it?
If you're worried about not getting anything awesome this Christmas, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a pair of awesome Aspaeris pivot shorts HERE!
What's the WORST gift you've ever gotten?
My sister and I got these scarves one year that were furry and had a giant hole in them - they were probably supposed to be super cool and trendy - they might have been, I was like 12 and had no idea - but NOT super useful when you live in Hawaii.
Did you ever make/give homemade coupons as gifts?
So often! My mom probably got sick of it. As we got older the coupons advanced from things like "a hug" to thinks like babysitting and making dinner.