1. These pockets. What the eff? I don't normally store stuff right under my boob, so this is basically the least useful feature ever. Thanks, Puma! In their defense, I did buy this in Hong Kong at an outlet so it could be made by some random Chinese brand. Who knows?
2. I was really interested in what everyone had to say about the comment leaving love fest in the blog world. Turns out, it's no big deal to read a blog and move on. But don't worry, I still spent 16 hours leaving a heartfelt novel on each and every blog in return. Oh no, wait - no, no I didn't. My bad.
3. It's cold. It's fall. It feels like winter. Until winter actually comes, when that will feel like Antarctica on the shortest day of the year. Thankfully, I have a husband who appreciate the subtle changes of season and documents it.
4. The topknot. I've seen in in 6,764 blogs, and thought, "Hey, I have hair. I'll try it." Fail. I'll leave it to your crazy fashionable ladies. It's oddly heavy and makes me unbalanced. How is that possible?
5. I feel like I should have my outfit for the marathon picked out already, but I don't. But I have tried on every running related thing in my closet...and decided I need a new shirt. What would you wear with this as the forecast:
Long sleeves? Short sleeves? A sports bra and painted on abs? Because there is no way I'm showing my tummy off as is. THEY TAKE PICTURES AT THESE THINGS!
P.S. I didn't run today. Stupid taper. Can you tell I have a lot of bottled up energy and nowhere to let it go?
Seriously - if it's 45 at the start, maybe 60 at the end - what do I wear? Long or short sleeves? Serious decisions here, people!
Do you ever read fashion blogs?
I have glimpsed at a couple...honestly, they (along with fashion magazines) are lost on me. I would not attempt some of the combinations some people wear. Is it just me? Some of that stuff is bizarre!